Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-09-2012, 02:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd just like to point out that while Maytee lost her son in an incredibly horrible manner she would like to do the same thing to all the people involved as well as their children and entire family. She raised her son in a thug like environment & continues to express dismay over his death. Lisa was murdered because of her association with Maytee's drug dealing son. Maytee plays a role in both their murders. She'll never take any responsibility for that though. I don't care a wit if she suffers for the rest of her miserable life. I have no compassion nor sympathy for her. She raised a thug who lived a thug lifestyle who was then murdered by another thug. In life you reap what you sow.

As harsh as what you wrote sounds, its the truth and I agree with you on this Duchess.

I did have sympathy for maytee at the beginning, but her constant threats against the families of those involved in the court case and her rantings at a couple of members here made me lose any sympathy I had. I feel sorry for her younger sons being dragged up in that environment.

She was lucky Williams got convicted given that she and her family members did their damndest with their antics to wreck the cases. I'm not suprised she wasn't called to give evidence at the trial and I'm glad the judge had the smarts to keep them out.

I don't know how many of you guys know of the murders of Channon Christian & Christopher Newsom in 2007? Basically it was one of the most horrific cases I have ever read about. The two sets of parents had to listen to the most appalling evidence in 5 seperate trials and they never resorted to the bad behaviour Maytee and co did. If they could do that then Maytee should have been able to behave to get her son and Lisa justice.

(08-09-2012, 06:36 PM)fabulous Wrote: If Lisa and Johnny's deaths were 'occupational hazards' of their lifestyle, live by the gun die by the gun kinda thing... Then the same goes for Sam. He lived a life of douchebaggery that obviously caught up with him.. I think calling him a 'good father' is a stretch.... There's more to being a good parent then picking their kids up for the weekend, coloring with them, etc HE put his son in this predicament. And IMO, if he was a good father, making good choices for his son, then he wouldn't have made the choices he did that landed him in jail....

Now of course all that's my OPINION. Everyone's opinion on what constitutes a ' good dad/parent' is completely different. I get it!

Yeah, it would have to work both ways and Sam being locked up is the result of his lifestyle too IMHO.

I think Green Frog is talking about him being a good father to her son, in the way he is with their son and based upon her experiences alone. Or at least that's what I got the impression she meant by what she said. I could be wrong though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Green Ribbon - 08-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM