Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-08-2012, 01:23 PM)greenfrog1437 Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 12:53 PM)Sean69 Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 11:37 AM)greenfrog1437 Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 07:43 AM)queen bitch Wrote: How can Sam be a good father? He is a piece of shit! Abusive, wanna be pimp, drug dealer! Those are facts! Sam has only seen his youngest son a very few times... who is this joker who wants to make Sam look so good? CSB wouldn't even let him near the hospital when the baby was born... Sam deserves to rot in that prison! Truthfully he is a sorry piece of shit! Again, IMO!

As far as I am concerned Samuel Williams SR did the best he could as a father beings the life he was living he did provide for his son and visit his son and took his son every weekend that was his weekend in my eyes he has been there as much as he could until up to the point but he does put a effort into sending his son pictures to color help him write his name play tic tac toe together. Because at the end of the day it not none of his innocent kids.fault be choosed to live the life he was living but they have to pay the ultimate price

Are you F'N kidding me?! Put a rubber over your head and snap out of it! Better yet, have someone duct tape your hands and legs and then snap out of it!

Well since u seem to know the answers to everything about Sam's personal life maybe u can help me cope with dealing with my six yr old who has no clue what his father did and has questions of when he is gonna see him or why he can only talk to him for a certain amount of time compared to seeing him every other weekend. ...... my son wakes up every morning excited for a piece of mail to come from his father. ....yes the whole case is sad and unbelievable but at the end of the day it affects way more people then everyone thinks. ... yes it was a very horrible thing that ha happened to Johnny and Lisa but they were grown adults who lived a life they lived and took the chances they took by living that life. ...what about the young and innocent ones who have no clue on what someone else's choices has done to effect the rest of their life's.......does anyone have a input on that????

I do.
Its not the childrens fault, its the parents fault.
Shouldve loved his children more than himself.
Shouldve sacrificed his pimp daddy status for a real job in order
to be a good example to his children.
Shouldve associated with better people.
Shouldve made better choices in life.
Shouldve protected his children and their innocence.
He did none of those things...which are basic things that a parent
does for their children. He was a shitty father. He put himself in the
position for his children to pay for his crimes right along with him and
no, they dont deserve it, but HE set them up for this life.
And as for the mother...she knew what kind of man she was having
a child with. She knew what she was exposing her child to. She knew
what kind of an example she was holding up for her child. She
should have chosen better for her child. When you lie down with
dogs, you rise up with fleas. Its a sad fact of life.
I would suggest being honest with the kid, and using that honesty
to encourage better choices and a better life for him, so he
doesnt follow in his piece of shit fathers footsteps.
Thats what I say.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by imsuchawildflower - 08-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM