Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
To greenfrog and the person emailing LC (I didn't catch if they were the same or not)

You want us to have pity for your son because his father will not be around. I have pity for your son because both his parents are obviously stupid. Yes, I'm sorry for the insult but it is true. You opened your legs to a psychotic pimp/drug user. That is a fact. So you must not be smart either. The truth hurts. I'd recommend if you are attracted to thugs to at least just swallow or get a morning after pill so your stupid decisions stop infecting the world. Again, I apologize but the truth hurts.

Second, yes Maytee is partly responsible for her sons death, that is why she acts why she does. Her son was not innocent and it was because of the way she raised him. I'd behoove you to learn from her mistakes and change your life. Make a complete lifestyle change, move from Toledo, separate yourself entirely. If not you will doom your son and be as guilty as Maytee when your son ends up like Johnny or Sam.

Yes, Cameo is retarded. Saying that he's not or is just not smart doesn't take away that it was proven in court that he is borderline retarded. It is now a matter of fact that he's a retard.

Third, if you think Cameo was not there and his DNA ended up on the cigarette in some other way then YOU are a retard. It's called the law of probability but I'd venture you don't understand it because you are in fact a retard.

Forth, I hope Sam enjoyed his time selling pussy. Now the only pussy he's going to be selling is the 3 inches below his eyeballs.

Fifth, if you think "Cam never leaves his phone, not even to go to the bathroom" then again, you are retarded. If you believe that I'd like to sell you a brick of the Brooklyn Bridge. You are obviously as dumb as Cameo to believe that lame ass excuse of an alibi.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MikeyA - 08-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM