Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
In so far as I despise murderers, yes I am out to see justice done ( I really have no desire to be an innocent bystander, nor "co-lateral damage" by letting scum to walk freely in our society. I have served 13 years in the US Army "developing a particular skill set" and making contacts that let me hunt threats to me, my friends, and society at large)

Now, honestly, these evil assholes are pretty stupid (oh Yeah ! cameo IS an official Retard ! )and Toledo is really a small place, so it's not like it takes real effort to find out whatever you want to know. (actionable 'evidence', real legal stuff.....well, who cares? the Bates assholes will just have it thrown out of court and render summary judgement.) Many people are pissed off at how this is turning out. Mostly because two actual murderers are walking free..........maybe walking next to you.

Yingling is REALLY interesting ! WAY TOO MUCH 'speculation' about him - and I have heard incredible things (like he was really FBI sent in to get the testimony....yeah right. I dont know how people get these things, let alone believe the nonsense. I would imagine it would have something to do with marinating your frontal lobes in street drugs, not graduating high school and never, ever reading anything.)

Surprisingly, from what I heard, Yingling is free and clear (a nifty 'Get Out Of Jail Card'), but the money ? There was No Money. The MOST money actually in reality is only about $1000 or otherwise in 'trade goods' (which is probably worth more than 10 $100 bills; hell, cut it with detergeant and/or rat poison and double your money !)

The Straubs are having nothing to do with this; they are waiting for the proper authorities to do their jobs.

the "trick" is to know 90% is bullshit, finding that 10% is key. (and since the East Side talk at about 100 words per minute, all you really have to do is buy them another beer or shot and then sift their words ).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by RedCloud - 08-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM