Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-13-2012, 05:59 PM)YourOtherLeft Wrote: I attended the trial the day the deputy coroner testified...and no, L.S. tongue was not excised, at least not according to the testimony I heard. But, she had contusions and abrasions on neck, wrists, hip, chin, elbow (similar to johnny ) mostly from trying to fight off the duct tape. And, fyi no signs of sexual assault.

YourOtherLeft, thanks for above. I'd like to add here, I recall the Prosecutor describing Johnny's brow and how horrific his head looked, I wondered if someone took their foot & held his head down, I now think the Prosecutor mentioned the following:- petechiae - pinpoint bruises. (However, this type of bruise or haemorrhage are usually due to venous engorgement, for example in asphyxia, or in defects in blood coagulation such as Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC) than trauma). Light trauma may produce petechial haemorrhage, but those caused by venous congestion etc are more diffuse in nature. .

It's all hellish reading this about Lisa above and the struggle and I was trying to figure out Johnny's head and why not Lisa's and more and more Yingling did say Williams was haunted by the crinkling sound of the plastic bag sucking in and out, I believe Johnny watched Lisa die first.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 08-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM