Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-15-2012, 01:17 PM)lucimhome Wrote: First of all PICK YOUR BATTLES greenfrog that's what I have chosen to do on here.

Mikey, I understand what you are putting out here about the law of probabilities. But you not knowing her or her family background have no right calling her names.
She is a good Mom and she has alot of good role models around her. There was no sign 7 years ago that Sam was a drug/pimp. They where two young kids just out of school. She did what she had to do to be able to support her baby (xxx). She didn't sit home and live off the system. She went and got a job to take care of him. Sam wasn't doing that so she did what she knows was the right thing to do. But again there was no sign of what Sam has become 7 years later. The reason I say 7 years is because I was around him when she was pregnant.
Sam had the same role models around him also. He chose to become a Thug she is not responsible for his life choices.

Mikey: unless you know for sure about her life and what she is doing about it you can STOP WITH THE NAME CALLING.
You have no clue what her life plan is for her family. Everything takes time and money to make the moves you are talking about.

I have read all the motions and all of the court docket that is online for both trials I think it was a good suggestion for her to do. After reading all of the information there is NO WAY ANYONE WOULD THINK SAM AND CAM DIDN'T DO THE KILLINGS.

Luci, first, in the quote of mine you quoted I did not call any names. In fact I apologize for my bluntness or for as I put it "being mean". In the post where I did use the phrase retard I acknowledged in it that she may or may not have been the individual emailing LC. LC has since acknowledged they are different.

Secondly, no one wakes up and decides to become a pimp/murderer. I'd be willing to bet if we looked into Sam's h.s. record we'd find a series of fights, drug use, and antisocial behavior. Now one can explain this away as "something teenagers do" but there are always leaders and followers. While teenagers may do that the leader of that behavior is the one most prone to later anti-social while the followers leave it behind once they mature.

We all know he had a violent past. If you look at it truthfully you'll see it showed itself before she had the baby, unless if she got pregnant the first night she met him which again poor choices lead to bad situations which lead to more poor choices. Again you must analyze it truthfully, which by your post it doesn't seem like you're willing to do. No one will deceive you more than you will deceive yourself.

"Sam had the same role models around him also. He chose to become a Thug she is not responsible for his life choices."

Here is where you are wrong. She chose to have a child with him. His choices now will affect their child. So yes she IS responsible for his life choices because those choices WILL AFFECT her son. She accepted that responsibility the moment she chose allow his dick inside her without a condom.

And now because her son will most likely need taxpayer assistance in his life I am NOW RESPONSIBLE for him as well and I didn't even get the benefit of a blowjob out of the deal.

"You have no clue what her life plan is for her family. Everything takes time and money to make the moves you are talking about."

No you stop with the "You don't know her and her situation." argument and save it for Maury Povich.

Time and money eh? Ok, how much? When?

The fact is people change their lives on a whim all the time, sometimes at a very low cost. For instance are you aware a Greyhound bus ticket is less than $50 from Toledo to most of the East Coast? Are you aware that most 23rds of the country have a lower cost of living than Toledo Ohio? Drastic changes can be made if the individuals are intent on making them. A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.

I'd recommend these changes as soon as possible. Once her son becomes permanently branded as the "boy who's dad killed people" he will not be able to shake the stigma. Again I could care less about her and Sam. Now the focus should be not letting her son become a statistic. The only sure way I've seen to break the paradigm is complete environment change. I know this because I've seen, been friends with, and mentored many Marines who grew up in situations like this. Their change of environment in many cases were able to help them break the cycle, in a few cases even that change was not enough.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MikeyA - 08-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM