Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
as for your speculations of AC there very accurate and hopefully she will be the NEXT one the police FINALLY arrest !
I think that it will be safe to assume that cops are looking at Alex very close especially every since she testified that she was friends with both suspects and that Williams was "like a brother to her". Sometimes cops can get tunnel vision during an investigation and may miss or over-look critical pieces of evidence. I hope that this isn't the case here. Many people aren't aware of that fact that Alex and Burkett used to hang out at the Clarkes. Zack could be seen at the Clarkes every day in the summertime of 2010 hanging out in front of the home smoking pot, selling drugs, and even coming and going with both John Clarke Sr. and Maytee Clarke. Alex came and went out of the Clarkes home...up until the murders. When I say that Zack and Alex were at the Clarke's....Johnny and Lisa were not always present. Maytee and John Sr. had become friends with these two turds as well as other sloppy street trash.
Okay, here we go:
I believe that the one person who really knows what went on that night is Maytee Clarke. IMO- she is the sole person who orchestrated this robbery gone wrong which cost Johnny and Lisa their life. IMO-Maytee was completely in on the robbery and used street thugs to do the dirty work. Maytee had the most important key info, she had the address to the Straubs house and she knew that the parents were out of town. (which can both be heard very early on the first 9-11 call) She also mentions on CNN that she knew that there was a spare key to the garage kept hidden outside and she had seen the kids use it several times before. We all know that Maytee is monitoring this site religiously from her dilapidated house. Let me put things very clearly: Maytee, "you are not fooling anybody." "Everybody who knows you including your own family knows that this crime has your initials written all over it." All of Maytee's rants are her lashing out to her own soul in disgust. Let's hope and pray that cops get it right and really "focus" on what has really been right in front on them the whole time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by truth be told - 08-15-2012, 07:40 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM