Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-15-2012, 05:27 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: Sam was a very good dad to xxx , people DONT just wake up and decide to be a pimp or killer , simply because he WASNT the one who did the killing , Sam always providing for his Ex wife , and son , and always made sure they had a good home bills paid , and ffod in the house , he always made sure they were good and his mom was good .
I went to highschool with Sam , and NO he wasnt what you thought he was back then NEITHER ! he didnt fight , and get in trouble , he took care of his responsibilites .

You guys are very judgemental , i understand that he is behind bars for the rest of his , but it took all of us by shock , everyone should put your self in others shoes and imagine if that was your brother , son , cousin , baby dad , or father . where he is now , you'd stick up for him to
And if it came down to LIFE OR DEATH im sure you would vouche for that person to , if you as once involved with this person at any point in time , she didnt take the stand to prove a point , she took a stand to let them know that behind this MONSTER that you guys are making him seem like , he does have a HEART

Wow, gurl2323 you are really REALLY delusional. First you already made baseless claims about Yingling and Lisa which I already annihilated unless if you care to prove it now.

Queen Bitch, manners are one thing but math doesn't lie. Statistics and Probabilities will determine outcomes. Unfortunately for greenfrog the statistics are against her.

Duchess, Greenfrog came here, we didn't come to her to air her dirty laundry. She opened herself to scrutiny and I gave my opinion. I am a blunt person, I apologized for that many times. Additionally I am a Lucas County resident and taxpayer so my since my wallet will most likely be affected then yes I am entitled to my opinion. If she doesn't want it she does then like Maytee she shouldn't put it into an open forum.

RJ, if you want to have the JoePaterno discussion we can take it to that forum. The fact is I still lay the blame mainly on the janitors and McCreary and I think they should be prosecuted as accomplices. If someone rapes my son, yes I'd be mad about a cover up but I will fucking strangle the people who witnessed the rape and didn't 1) stop it 2) call the cops immediately. Everyone else in the forum gave them all a pass.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MikeyA - 08-15-2012, 09:41 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM