Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-16-2012, 04:02 PM)shell52486 Wrote: [quote='MikeyA' pid='278621' dateline='1345144544']
Yes, Sam and Cameo were both there. The cigarette was not planted, there was no party there, and their DNA did not get on it by some other method. Their lack of an alibi and their refusal to talk is the reason why Sam is in jail and why Cameo should be.

You can think what you want but you don't have any evidence proving cameo was there. Just bc his DNA was on that cigarette don't mean anything. Your DNA can transfer by just taking the cigarette out of the pack. And cameos phone records are enough of n alibi. And no I'm not retarded to think that I have lived with cameo for 8 yrs and not one time did he leave his phone at home when he left. So stop stating that you know something if you don't have reliable evidence to back it up. As for tw you say you only believe things she says. Well she lied on the stand numerous times, and to the investigators and knowing that you believe some things she says. The only thing she didn't lie about was if she knew the defendants.

I do believe AC and Maytee both had something else to do with it as well. The only one that I really believe anything from is TW but it's only

Ok, what do I think is more believable. That Cameo just happened to grab a cigarette in Sam's pack, only to put it back, and THAT is the one Sam left at the scene? Or do I think that either 1) they shared a cigarette while waiting or 2) when Johnny wasn't "talking" they shared a cigarette to discuss what to do next.

And yes, it is not a stretch to think that Cameo would have either left his phone behind before going to a premeditated crime OR gave it to someone else during that time.

I could show the facts of this case to 100 people who DIDN'T live with Cameo and I'd get a 95% probability of guilty. The fact is the judge through out the other statements so other than the cigarette there was nothing else to corroborate that he was there. Sam was not as lucky to get it thrown out. That is why Sam is in jail and Cameo is free.

Your closeness to Cameo has clouded your view of the facts of the case. As you've said he COULDN'T have done this.

I didn't deny that TW lied. In fact I said I believe only some of what she says. Now if you think she had something to do with it, I'll listen. Please connect the dots for us. At this point I don't see anything that points to her being anything other than an idiot.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MikeyA - 08-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM