Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-16-2012, 04:02 PM)shell52486 Wrote: And no I'm not retarded to think that I have lived with cameo for 8 yrs

Shell,
I have a few questions for you, since you know Cameo so well. I got most of this information from an article in the Toledo Blade, you can see it here : http://mockforums.net/thread-4892-page-6.html - Post 76

He's the father of five children all under the age of 8. - Do you think that mentally retarded people should procreate? Do you think it is irresponsible for them to have children?

The boy she loved — who had never laid a hand on her — became violent. He would allegedly slap her, choke her, pull her hair. Bite, push. The woman said contact with Mr. Pettaway has been sparse for years and she does not allow her daughter to be alone with Mr. Pettaway. - Do you think that Cameo assaulted her because he is mentally retarded or because he is a violent person? Is he too retarded to care for his daughter alone or do you think the mother fears what he might do to her?

Reports also show that Mr. Pettaway has been accused of assaulting at least five people. - Would you say that in Cameo's "culture", the 5 people actually reporting him of assault are a small fraction of the ones he has assaulted or harmed? Or do you think that all 5 of these people are lying since Cameo is such a great guy and all?

Mr. Williams' older sister, Nora Aliemenious, told Toledo police that she was having "ongoing problems" with Mr. Williams and that he said he would come in and "blow her head off and her [17]-year-old son's head off," - Mr. Williams has also been accused of multiple other crimes including running a prostitution operation. Cameo may be too retarded to know better, but why would YOU associate with someone like that?

I am just curious what someone that knows them so well thinks. Personally I think they are both guilty but, quite frankly, I wouldn't care if they were falsely accused of this particular crime. I still hope to see them either rot in jail or killed, preferably the latter so we don't have to pay for them and their crimes. People that live like this do not deserve to live in free society. And they definitely should not be procreating or influencing the lives of innocent children.

In fairness, I will go ahead and add Maytee and TW, AG, AC - the whole damn lot of them - to that list.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 08-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM