Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-17-2012, 04:42 PM)RJs-Ex Wrote: Hey, lots of people criticize you, MikeyA, why you gotta call ME out? LOL...it's all good.

It's great that you have well-thought out opinions. More people should, IMO.

I think what some people are saying is: Keep having your logical arguments/opinions and posting them. But maybe you could take it down a notch, so as to not chase away some people we want here posting? And maybe be open to the idea that maybe, sometimes, you don't know it all?
I actually agree with a lot of what you say, though not necessarily with how it's said. Bluntness isn't bad, but too much of it can be off-putting. Then people start to skip over your well-thought out posts and your effort is wasted.

I will take it under advisement RJ. You just need to realize, having grown up in Toledo, I grew up hearing this shit. Hell there are people in my own family who, ironically, live less than a 14 mile from the Clarke's, who say that same crap. It's a total lack of accountability.

When it sends me over the edge is when it involves children. Their kids will end up screwed up and they will blame it on everything except poor parental choices.

I truly hope greenfrog takes what I recommended and thinks about it. I'd hate for a promising young man to end up like his father only because of his environment, note that environment might not necessarily be within his home.

I personally watched friends succumb to the neighborhood. They came from good families too. One even got a college degree, yet he moved back to his home on Geneva (mapquest it to the Clarke's house to see how close they are).

I know Toledo. I love the city. It's an amazing and beautiful place with a rich history. I HATE the people there.

For added reading google the terms Toledo and Brain Drain. It's a real occurance.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MikeyA - 08-18-2012, 01:07 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM