Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-19-2012, 10:33 PM)shell52486 Wrote: The facts are there is no evidence saying he killed them. He passed a polygraph test I'm sure they asked him if he was there if he knew them so on. What facts do you know about cameo on a personal level and about this case. Please share your facts since I seem not to know the person I was with for 8 yrs.

Because I can't argue with ignorance, I am just going to go ahead a do a big old belly flop in the MikeyA Pool of Bluntness...

Yes, ma'am, you do indeed have things twisted Shell.

What I know about Cameo on a personal level is a matter of public record. I know he is a pimp, a drug dealer, and has been arrested for domestic violence and assault on numerous occasions. As far as knowing him "personally," of course I don't. I am educated, well-spoken, have a full time job and no criminal record. I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say we probably don't hang out in the same social circles.

I have, however, followed this case since Day 1 and have read every piece of documentation that is listed on the Lucas County - Dockets Online site (for both Sam and Cam), and I would suggest you do the same. Perhaps then you will stop basing your opinion of the case on your personal feelings about Mr. Pettaway, and will instead start using the facts. You may be surprised to know that the site actually gives a word for word transcript on portions of the jailhouse phone calls and police interrogations. Phone calls that you claim did not even occur, I might add.

And just for fun - (since you think your dear, sweet Cam who beats women could never commit such a heinous crime) You do know that if Cameo was AT Longacre that night, even if he sat in the car the whole time, he is still guilty, right?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by LoserCity - 08-19-2012, 11:49 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM