Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Wouldn't the Cuban cartel and Cocaine be mixed up with Colombian South America cartel back then?

Do you think Johnny and Lisa were slain to get back at Maytee? if so why? Thanks.
response:
'No, I don't believe there was any cartel involvement I have only posted this information because I think that past history about the family is very important. I do have several different scenarios which could be plausable. The one scenario in which I have believed since the very first day is that Maytee was in on a robbery gone wrong along with some other thugs. Remember that Maytee had very valuable information such as the exact address to the Straubs house (do you know the exact address of your kids' girlfriend/boyfriend's parents house?) she was the first person to mention a safe at the house, and she knew that the Straubs were out of town so the coast would be clear to attempt to get some loot which didn't exist. These facts alone combined with the strange 9-11 calls and other things like John taking a gun along with him over to the Straubs when Tiff and Zack picked him up and that John later ditched a knife into a bush outside of the Staubs' garage door and failed to mention that to cops until the knife was recovered days later....and he admitted it to cops. These facts as well as the Clarkes crime history combined are pretty strong evidence in my mind.
-Another possible long shot scenario could be "someone who the Clarkes screwed over in the past" came back into the picture to even things out and committed the murders and then maybe sent a picture of Johnny dead to Maytee's cell phone. As you can recall from the 9-11 calls...Maytee "KNEW" that Lisa and Johnny were dead inside of the house and she needed law enforcement to make the discovery, that's why she was so persistant on calling to do a safety check. IMO-The murders do not stem from Johnny and Lisa...but from Maytee.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by truth be told - 08-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM