Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
and i know someone will ask, were alex cousino, destiny madrid and TW on DNA list?

it is a matter of course to print anyone who was present at crime scene. likely DNA swabs taken also (clarkes). [/b]

If memory serves, LE testimony at, I believe Pettaway's trial, was that more than 30 DNA samples were collected from various individuals who were, presumably, possible suspects.

They also took numerous samples from family members of the victims and others who would have been in/at the Straub's home legitimately (LE, paramedics, etc...hell, maybe even the mailman) in order to eliminate their DNA (if any were found) from the suspect samples.

A long list of names was given, but very quickly, so I wasn't able to note them all, but I'm certain that AC, DM, TW and every other person ever mentioned here were swabbed.

Personally, even though some have taken issue with the investigation, I feel confident that with three unidentified samples from the crime scene, the detectives obtained DNA from anyone and everyone whose name surfaced during their investigation. Even the most incompetent detective (and these detectives are first-rate IMO) would have done so.

And to Duchess, as LC said, and as the detectives and prosecutors assured the families, the case is far from closed. However, without any new evidence surfacing, I don't know if there's an active investigation. The likelihood may be that until the others involved are arrested for a felony (which triggers a DNA sample being obtained), we may not know who they are. On the bright side, anyone living the life that had them involved in this crime is certain to be arrested at some point. Maybe next week, maybe 20 years from now, but eventually.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Mustang - 08-22-2012, 09:46 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM