Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-22-2012, 09:30 PM)NightOwl Wrote: YourOtherLeft, did you see my post 224458? do you have any idea who Johnny was texting & who was Lisa texting they both seemed upset with some guy, was a name mentioned in Court?

Any idea who Ruelas-Cruz & Javier-Diaz are? Ruelas-Cruz is a last name and Javier is a first name were they mentioned in Court?

I appreciate you being able to grasp most of their names or initials above what a job! I did not see Mike or Vic Dominguez Johnny's friends names and they were with him that night earlier on.

Interesting that good old Billy Joe Cutcher was tested.

Nightowl, my notes on the text messages aren't very good, it was hard to follow, and the language was pretty bad - they handed Det K the transcript and he read straight through without indicating who sent what, so sorry if this isn't too helpful, these are not word for word, just as much as I could get down on paper as he read ..
Text transcript from JC phone records was defense exhibit L...
You stupid a** mf-er told Lisa I slept with that chick.
N**** you dumb.....lucky I don't tell Lisa wtf you did

Then the defense atty asked Det who sent that to Johnny and Det said he forgot. Defense said he told johnny they were enemies, can you tell me his name. Det said he didn't know his name.

Then he read text messages between Lisa and a Sarah from 130 at 1:09 am.
Damn, man just got the message. I know it's scary Sarah not knowing what other person is doing when you think they'd never hurt you.
I know its nuts I just want to beat his f-ing ass.

Then there was an objection which was overruled. And then Det continued reading...

I would too if I was you.
Have you talked to him at all?
Just been texting mean...told him I was gonna see someone.

Asked if DNA sample from texts, Det said "I don't believe so"

On re-direct, prosecutor said can you tell who is texting who. Det said no. Then said All the boyfriend/girlfriend stuff was thoroughly investigated? And Det said yes.

They never said the names from the texts.

As for the names you mentioned, they weren't discussed the day I was there. I'll look through everything I have when I get a chance and see if I have anything on them.

When they asked the Det. who Cutcher was he couldn't really remember, I knew he was and figured a lot of mockers would have remembered him too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by YourOtherLeft - 08-23-2012, 11:07 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM