Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-18-2012, 09:43 AM)shell52486 Wrote: I have a question for everyone that truely believes cameo is guilty, what evidence are you people going on. Because even if this was someone I did not know and hearing all they had was a cigarette butt I would believe that person was innocent especially when there was no evidence inside that home or on the items used to murder this couple.

The reason I believe Cam is involved is the cigarette butt and the phone calls. Lets start with the jail house calls. When Sam called Cam it was clear that Sam was telling him he was not going to talk, he was rock solid, not giving up nothing- and Cam was pretty much telling him to shut up, to quitting saying anything on the phone. Most ppl know that jail calls are recorded and I am sure Cam was telling him to shut up before he really said something more incriminating. But if two innocent ppl are talking on the phone, that conversation is not normal at all. If my best friend called me right now and told me their ass had just been charged with murder, there would be a ton of communication going back and forth. I would want to know who they were charged with killing, did they know the person? why do the police think they are involved? are they involved? None of that happened in this phone call. Cam got on that phone and he knew exactly what was up, and what was going on. That is very telling. No questions asked at all.

The cigarette butt- now I know that it has been argued that someone could have planted it there to frame Cam and Sam, but then we have to entertain the fact that all along this was intended to be a murder and not a robbery. If it was a robbery, police usually do not check for DNA, it cost more money to run DNA samples for people than it does to replace the stolen property, so there is no reason for people to plant DNA to set up Cam and Sam for a robbery. So then we must have a planned homicide instead. So if this was a planned homicide, the only weapon that the killers brought to the crime scene was a roll of duct tape? we have learned the bags used came from the home, so the weapon they brought was a roll a duct tape? Then it must have been planned by a fucking retard, and who is a retard? That would be Cam, so all evidence still points to him!

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 09-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM