Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
The source said nothing about any safe at all. Just money owed over perc's, I guess quite a few were moving through everyone's hands. So JC owed some money cam/Sam and also heard cam is a piece of shit, he was part of this, got let off hook and the streets will probably eat him up, mayb even put him inter ground. Especially with a ticket on his head. Cam after high school changed from a decent person to a thug and would def. Be capable of a crime like this.
The "safe" has been brought up from day one multiple sources on the street including the Clarkes. Multiple people even testified about talk of an "alleged safe." I don't believe that Johnny owed Cam/Sam enough cash to be torchered like they were. I stand firm on my beliefs that the Clarkes hold the answers to what really happened that night. The only everyone will be caught is to keep this story alive. This forum has allowed people to vent, info to come fourth and it is the people of Mock that are keeping this case alive and on people's minds. It may even help if a few Mockers actually picked up the phone and called Det. Jeff Kozak or Phil Williams @ the Lucas County Sheriff office and voiced their concerns. The Detective's know a lot of infromation about Maytee and John which has not been made public.....only to turn a blind eye to their suspicions. Cops should continue to hit the streets, kick a little dirt...hell maybe even visit the stop and go carryout on Airport and Danberry and listen to the streets.
As far as Cameo...I believe that he will be behind bars in the very near future for his envolvement in a burglary on the East side. Listen to the scanners...because he has been being watched.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by truth be told - 09-20-2012, 09:22 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM