Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Showing 6 commentsSort By
Christina
35 mins ago+1
Share | Flag
as far as i am aware of...in instances of domestic violence the state is the one pressing the charges not the victim....once your name goes in the system for that he will be prosecuted for that...im sure the girl's testimony will help him get a lesser sentence but i dont think you can get off just because she doesnt want to press charges.
dave
3 hours ago+3
Share | Flag
I think someone should inflict some street justice to this useless piece of trash.
ex-coworker
4 hours ago+9
Share | Flag
Dear Sarah: You are a terrific person and you deserve a much, much better person in your life and around your children. You have been allowing this man to control you for too long. You HAVE to get away. You obviously do not see the implications of his actions towards you and others, but everyone else around you does see. The minute you started hanging around with him, everyone could see the changes in you, and they were not good changes. Many have tried to steer you in a different direction, but you are stubbborn and refuse to see what is happenig to your life. GET OUT. PRESS CHARGES. MOVE ON. Calling 911 was your first step, don't say things are blown out of proportion. None of your former co-workers wanted to be hearing about you on the news this morning, and none of us want to be reading your obituary in the newspaper, kiddo. You love your kids, GET AWAY FROM HIM.
out in holland
4 hours ago+5
Share | Flag
What's sad is when the charges are dropped and he ends up beating her even worse, or killing her, is that people will say, "Why didn't the police do something?"
Racquetbll
4 hours ago+6
Share | Flag
The State's Attorney's Office should prosecute this case notwithstanding the victim's cooperation, as they should in all extreme domestic violence cases. The State's Attorney represents the people of the state first, and an individual second. The State's Attorney should be accountable to the people who elect her, before she is to an individual victim. There is certainly probable cause to indict this case. You have a tape recording of the victim during the beating, and her documented injuries. As a voting citizen that the State's Attorney's Office represents, I insist on prosecution in this case.
Scott
6 hours ago+11
Share | Flag
It sounds like the girlfriend needs to find the inner strength to continue with the charges and put this dirt bag behind bars where he belongs. If he beat on her enough that she felt the need to call 911, how long till he kills her? There is no excuse for what he did, and I hope the prosecutor continues with the charges.

Comments from some locals. Channel 13 Toledo.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Older Than Dirt - 10-15-2012, 11:34 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM