Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
FYI FOR ANYONE READING THIS THREAD

The same rules are in place and will be enforced upon this forum.

LC made sure I was given everything she had in regards to facts pertaining to this subject; which you have access to as well here: http://mockforums.net/thread-4892.html

Let me clarify for the record here (FOR EVERYONE) ,
I do not have personal emails or information regarding this case that were possibly shared with Lady Cop.
If it did exist, it is gone!!!!

I have given a lot of room for conversation in regards to the prior defendant whose case was dismissed. It really has no basis to be in here, but he (the retard) was part of the investigation and failed criminal proceedings. Be careful what you post, his case pertaining to this crime (double homicide) was disposed of. If you state an opinion, make sure people know its YOUR OPINION!

I assume this investigation is still open! I would prefer that only facts with cited sources pertaining to named suspects, persons of interest, the defendant who has been convicted, or those witnesses that testified in the case be mentioned. I assume your Ohio media publications made this public record or you can access this through the courts if they have online records.

I will not deviate from this, and will EDIT without hesitation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Sphincter Cop - 11-13-2012, 01:27 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM