Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(11-13-2012, 07:42 PM)gurl2323 Wrote: yes i did NOT mean anything by that . and YES thank you it did come out the wrong way . i just mean we can still continue to to do this case on here like we have from day 1 and helping put the facts together . i dont know who Queen Bitch is or how you relate to Samuel Williams, but i know the person who he is . and reguardless of what any one says the real killers are out here on the streets .
and this investigation will still continue , this will never go away until the real murderers are put behind bars !

I have a couple questions regarding this, and would like your opinions:

1.) How did the cigarette get into the Straub house the night of the homicides? This is where the toledo blade reported that DNA from both subjects were found. Are you saying that Pettaway was there and Williams was not? Or do you think it was planted?

2.) Is Erik Yingling lying? If so; why would he make up a story like that. It appears again from the defense attorney standpoint that this fellow inmate did not get a break on his own case, or at least that is how it appears.

3.) Did Erik Yingling know specifics about the case that only the perps would know? Is he involved?

4.) How does this Alex Cousino fit into all this mess?

5.) Are they still investigating this case, looking for others who may be involved?

6.) In Theory (please excuse this, but I hope it makes sense) - Lets say Williams may have played a part, maybe an innocent side of it without knowing what was going to happen. Do you think it is fair that someone let him take the fall altogether and they are just walking free????

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Sphincter Cop - 11-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM