Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Eric Yingling-He knew details that were not known to the public...only known to those that were there.
Yes, Eric seemed very believable inside of the courtroom...but let's not forget that he stated himself while on the stand that he was a lifetime criminal and theif and said that he considered himself to have excellent computer skills. I'm not convinced on his whole testimony. The graphic details Sam supposedly told him about the sound the bag made as Lisa gasped for her last breathe could have easily been made up. We may never know if in fact E.T. was ever in that house and took part in the killings along with Cam. Yingling's story would be so much more believable if either suspects DNA were found on the bodies or elsewhere in the house.
There are so many things about this case that disturb me from the very beginning. I feel that the investigation got off track and lost their focus when they got a hit on the cig butt. Imo- the real killers are in fact out there walking the streets. IMO-this case would have never happened if it weren't for the Clarkes. IMO-"Maytee is the master-mind behind a robbery gone wrong". IMO-this case has Maytee written all over it and it is consuming her every thought. The evidence has actually always been there from the very beginning starting with the 9-11 calls where she "knew Johnny and Lisa were dead" because she kept calling back and even insisted on filing a missing person report on Johnny the second time she called. The Clarkes have intentionally wasted valuable time by taking detectives down empty paths with constant lies (IMO-to throw cops off). People who know the Clarkes though, are not fooled by their dramatic acting at all. This case is supposedly still active. If so, I expect their arrest to be coming.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by truth be told - 11-14-2012, 12:02 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM