Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
The nme of E.T. may not have been printed in the Blade and may be foreign and new to many people who attended the trial. But, according to cops who testified (Kozak) Eric was one of the people who they took DNA from....he was cleared. Several people were named at court after DNA cleared them. Alex, Tiff, AP, Destiny, and E. T. just to name a few. So, there was some knowledge of his name being hinted for involvement at one point. This info would be really easy to get off of the streets from friends within the community. I do know that Yingling is from the same area as Williams and Cam so I find it hard to believe that they do not have friends that run in the same crowd.
I would really like to know the truth about reward money because I had heard that Yingling may have come into some cash after he took the stand. At one point the reward money was very high....does anyone have any knowledge of Yingling getting the crimestopper reward? Another thing that I found very odd was that the Detective testified on the stand that Yingling had knowledge of the Iraq Dinars and said the Williams called it funny money. the detective stated that the Iraqi Dinars was never released anywhere to the public and that was info that Yiingling could have only gotten from an inside source. I beg to differ about any information about the Iraqi money every being made public because that was put out there very early on and I believe that the Blade even mentioned it way prior to the trials. Friends and Family members of Johnny defintely heard about it...and it came straight from the mouths of the Clarkes. I am just simply pointing out some thing to Mockers to think about. I still believe that justice will be served....I hope and pray that this case gets handed off to a fresh set of eyes and eyes. Everything and everyone close to this case should be looked at though a microscope and see what's really going on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by truth be told - 11-14-2012, 08:58 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM