Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(11-16-2012, 11:43 AM)truth be told Wrote: Yes, He did state that under oath....that doesn't mean that it is true. "All immediate members of both familes"...has still not been done to this date. Yes, this would and should be standard protocol. (That should be a no brainer!)

Truth, curious as to what is your definition of immediate family members are?

Who has not been swabbed for DNA?

I surmise from the value you have put into your posts, grammar, negative condemnation of the court case, investigation, and investigators that you are likely a relative of one of the two families’ victims. After attempting to comprehend/decipher your statements made here, there is too much passion or angst being lodged to disqualify my theory. Especially, your consistent and unwavering feeling that Mr. And Mrs. Clarke are the “masterminds” in what had occurred. Personally, I am little conflicted as to who you could be in relation to these families. However, your posts present a thought of unsubstantiated accusations; which basically leaves me believing that you are emotionally compromised due to frustration, hate, or denial. It creates a personal prejudice within you, and a professional one if investigators begin to disregard you.

Not that you do not have a right to express yourself, but I tend to discount such antics. I can only assume that if my theory is correct; then investigators likely may have done the same with you and I understand your emotional discord. It can be frustrating, but is also a signal to step back.

I find the forced manipulation of one’s opinion on any case admirable because it shows a passion for finding the ultimate solution and looking at every scenario. But it does not give justification to conclude that a simple theory is fact and everyone should believe it; nor does it give anyone the power to blindly create a level of liability during or after an investigation. It probably carries some hefty legal ramifications in doing so; regardless of the emotional state of someone desperately trying to figure out the totality of a crime, without having specific knowledge of the entire inner workings of the case.

One conviction, one dismissal, and I do not doubt that the investigation likely continues at some level. Sometimes it is better to wait and see what the forthcoming months or year brings in terms of leads or persons of interest. The past court cases are still fresh, and people are still settling down emotionally on all sides. I think as this discussion continues you should have faith in a couple things. If the appeal process for Williams does not have a positive outcome; which most do not. He will be left sitting and thinking why his loyalty to the “no snitching” game has landed him pretty much a life sentence. As years go by people’s lives will move on and his won’t. He will be forgotten at times and likely reassured here and there that people still love him. But it won’t change where he is at or the fact that he is wasting away as just a memory or a shell within the confines of walls that have no love for him. He will eventually realize that it was all for nothing; he will get angry and depressed. It will be a repeated emotional torture that no persona has the mental fortitude to endure. He may manifest a mental health issue. His fellow cohorts that accompanied him that evening will be still out there committing crime or becoming statistics, and he will be sitting there with nothing but a false sense of pride that means nothing to the next guy coming into the system.

At some point, he (Williams) should probably think that regardless of his role in this horrific event, he could make a penance in doing the right thing. Then, as time goes on; he may find that getting out of the system will not be met with a tremendous amount of resistance but rather a characterization of showing he finally demonstrated what it means to be a “man.”

But until then, he will remain a dwindling number in Ohio that people truly do not care about, and will likely be forgotten like last weeks trash. The choice will be his in the end; his actions in providing truth over a false sense of loyalty will determine his future, but that might happen way too late if something worthwhile develops before then.

And this is a no brainer without being compromised at any level........

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Sphincter Cop - 11-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM