Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Truth, curious as to what is your definition of immediate family members are?

Who has not been swabbed for DNA?

I surmise from the value you have put into your posts, grammar, negative condemnation of the court case, investigation, and investigators that you are likely a relative of one of the two families’ victims. After attempting to comprehend/decipher your statements made here, there is too much passion or angst being lodged to disqualify my theory. Especially, your consistent and unwavering feeling that Mr. And Mrs. Clarke are the “masterminds” in what had occurred.
Who has not been swabbed from the family....let's just say that the number of family members who have been swabbed can be counted on one hand. Here is the definition of immediate family: Someone’s spouse, parents and grandparents, children and grand children, brothers and sisters, mother in law and father in law, brothers in law and sisters in law, daughters in law and sons in law. Adopted, half, and step members are also included in immediate family.
Sp. Cop's analysis of me couldn't be more wrong and off track. I am very credible and my resources come based on factual evidence and knowledge of the family. I had shared some very personal stuff Lady Cop. She and I had exchanged a lot of info. I can not reveal who I am because of safety reasons but I can assure you that my mastermind theory is right on and nothing to take lightly. I have been in contact with police since day #1 of these crimes. There is still a lot of information that has not been made public about the Clarkes that would piss every single one of you off. I am not talking about just their past history....I am talking about events which has occured since the murders which involves them. If the cops are reading this forum, then they know exactly what I am talking. Several Toledo Detective's have personally told me that they feel that this case was not handled properly from the very beginning. I saw and witnessed every step from the beginning. As far as Kozak saying that every family member had been swabbed and that the Dinars were never made public...to me, this just says that "I am not as in tune with this case and the details surrounding it as believed". During Det. Kozak's testemony there were also a few "I can't recall" from his mouth. I believe that Detectives got excited about the DNA hit on the cig butt and from that point on it was tunnel vision on the two suspects and lost focus on any and everything else going on surrounding this case. I have personal knowlege of very damaging evidence against the Clarkes and this case which was presented to Det. Kozak prior to the trials. That evidence was kept from prosecutors and they continued to focus on the trial. Everything will come out sooner or later. During a double homicide...every single thing is relevant! I have faith and I am still holding onto hope that justice will be served for all involved.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by truth be told - 11-17-2012, 05:04 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM