Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(11-17-2012, 05:04 PM)truth be told Wrote: Who has not been swabbed from the family....let's just say that the number of family members who have been swabbed can be counted on one hand. Here is the definition of immediate family: Someone’s spouse, parents and grandparents, children and grand children, brothers and sisters, mother in law and father in law, brothers in law and sisters in law, daughters in law and sons in law. Adopted, half, and step members are also included in immediate family.
Sp. Cop's analysis of me couldn't be more wrong and off track. I am very credible and my resources come based on factual evidence and knowledge of the family. I had shared some very personal stuff Lady Cop. She and I had exchanged a lot of info. I can not reveal who I am because of safety reasons but I can assure you that my mastermind theory is right on and nothing to take lightly. I have been in contact with police since day #1 of these crimes. There is still a lot of information that has not been made public about the Clarkes that would piss every single one of you off. I am not talking about just their past history....I am talking about events which has occured since the murders which involves them. If the cops are reading this forum, then they know exactly what I am talking. Several Toledo Detective's have personally told me that they feel that this case was not handled properly from the very beginning. I saw and witnessed every step from the beginning. As far as Kozak saying that every family member had been swabbed and that the Dinars were never made public...to me, this just says that "I am not as in tune with this case and the details surrounding it as believed". During Det. Kozak's testemony there were also a few "I can't recall" from his mouth. I believe that Detectives got excited about the DNA hit on the cig butt and from that point on it was tunnel vision on the two suspects and lost focus on any and everything else going on surrounding this case. I have personal knowlege of very damaging evidence against the Clarkes and this case which was presented to Det. Kozak prior to the trials. That evidence was kept from prosecutors and they continued to focus on the trial. Everything will come out sooner or later. During a double homicide...every single thing is relevant! I have faith and I am still holding onto hope that justice will be served for all involved.

Thanks for clarifying your stance. It is now apparent that you are likely related to or close with the Clarke faction. You obviously lack the comprehension skills to garner what I said over what emotionally compromises you. I assume your “fear” is a result of being intimidated by such characters or a dislike of their lackluster lifestyles compared to your own. Likely, I will have to lower my standards in order for you to garner a better appreciation of what was looked at from an outside viewpoint instead of taking it so personally. Then again, your response answered my previous post in many ways.

Your unsubstantiated ACCUSATIONS of Mr. And Mrs. Clarke's involvement is an insecurity you are creating, but you have this alleged justified fear; right? Instead of wasting your time on an internet forum, why are you not taking this viable information to the investigators/prosecutors of the case directly or the media in all formats?? If you already have, why make it so public here; does that not jeopardize your theory or possibly furthering the case?????? What was their response? Was it not what you expected, so like a child you lash out and shop for answers through “other detectives“? There’s a representation of being unethical in law enforcement if I ever saw one. So I’ll take your reiterated opinion of theirs and flush it down the toilet. I would never, nor would my colleagues here FLA. lower their professionalism to second guess another investigator. Sounds like a little drama or someone just telling you what you want to hear. Despicable!

Your discord for the investigators is very obvious, so let me answer for you. You probably were put in your place during, or after this case. That explains your backlash against investigator Kozak; it almost parallels Mrs. Clarke on her social media sites. Maybe you should contact the investigators superiors, or call the F.B.I. There’s a grand idea, and then come back with a substantiated and non-personal presentation in which you can reap the rewards of solving the entire case based on your own theory and not reported facts. Mrs. Clarke might be eccentric and leads a lifestyle some may not agree with, but I think it is a far fetched idea to say she had a part in murdering her own child, and it appears personal on your part. Your numerous posts indicate that!

As for you engaging in conversations with “LC”. How stupid do you think she was? And you think she didn’t share her thoughts with me; again you really lack an understanding of the relationship I had with her and now I moderate the forum. Think about it.

She was just being kind and moving along with this subject matter. I on the other hand, lack the tolerance for someone’s personal vendetta over reported facts. I much rather have a viable discussion of new leads, persons of interests, or those surrounding the case than deal with negativity in regards to your displeasure with investigators.

Thanks to the members/lurkers for the emails. Today’s response only enhanced my opinion and gives credit to yours!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Sphincter Cop - 11-17-2012, 06:17 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM