Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
This is the 2nd anniversary of Johnny and Lisa - Maytee is re-visiting that hellish night!

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub
4 hours ago via mobile

"Shortly before 11pm this vile hoodrat demon and her pill head bf were on the phone with lisa and heard my son screaming WHO THE F ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHAT DO YOU WANT? and cell phone communications were lost and this hoodrats never called the cops they waited till after 1am to tell someone to call us and say they thought something bad happened to my son and lisa :,( I HATE YOU AND YOU TWO WILL PAY FOR BEING PART OF THE TORTURE OF OUR KID AND WORST NIGHTMARE OF OUR LIFES!!!"

By this time we had already called the sherriffs twice to help us and had the hoodrat demon vile pillheads trapped in driveway to tell the police what they heard on the phone and how the cell phones lost all communications shortly before 11pm and both time the police there with us and failed us to go in lisa house to do a welfare check so when they left shortly after 3am we took matters in our own hands my hubby kicked in door to find our poor kids tortured lifeless TEARSSSSSSS THATS THE DAY I LOST MYSELF AND THE DEVASTATION IN MY HEART LIFE MIND AND SOUL BEGAN totally consumed with sadness anger rage hatred i can hear my husbands screams echoing into space in disbelief tears i fainted waking up to yelow tape ambulance sherriffs beating on one asking why they failed us twice and not save our kids :,( </3

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub In absolute despair anguish disbelief my hubby tried cpr on both kids and ive never heard him scream crying so loud is total despair and anguish at what he endured as he walked in the house i ran towards house fainting half way to the door OH LORD WHYYYYYYYYYY WHERE WERE YOU WHEN JOHNNY AND LISA NEEDED YOU THE MOST :,( </3 :"( </3
28 minutes ago via mobile ยท Like
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 01-31-2013, 03:35 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM