Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(01-31-2013, 02:30 PM)NightOwl Wrote: From Facebook a close friend of Johnny Clarke I believe he was Johnny's coach.

JA
NOW YOU KNOW:
Everyday that cameo pettaway and/or the other 2 dna specimens that were found at the murder scene of Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub wake up to their families and friends..everyday they are able to hug their loved ones,..everyday they walk ou
t of their homes and enjoy the fresh air of freedom is not only a slap to the face to the Family and Friends of Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub...It is also a slap in the face to the family and true friends of Samual Todd Williams...Is it fair that these individuals run the streets and Samual is the only one serving time for their heinous acts..........Whomever knows the truth and will not come forward is just as guilty as the murderers themselves....And a special note to the others that were involved in Johnny and Lisa'a murder hear this loud and clear...The Families of Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub are not going to go away...We will press on and on and on...Everytime when the dust settles and society seems to forget, We will be in front of the prosecuters office with pickett signs demanding justice, We will be in the media and in the streets spreading the word and never letting go of the fact that you are free..We will push and push and push until all of you are where you should be..in Prison doing life or in a Coffin........................R.I.P. Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub..........

I feel the same way this man does but with Maydoos ranting it makes it very hard to respect her or the situation at hand. The above was very well put. I STILL HOPE JUSTICE PREVAILS!! No bad deed goes unpunished and Im sure Cameo will one day get his for his role in this terrible murder. RIP Johnny & Lisa

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by JsMom - 02-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM