Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Sphincter Cop, regarding post #22866 how proud I am that you are our Moderator what a magnificent job you have done!! I am sitting in awe let me tell you.

I just hope Mrs. Clarke gets a chance to read your response to her FACTS, she will find some good old fashioned common sense, fairness, kindness and a lesson or two on how things could be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Maytee said:-
"FACT if johnny and lisa were here at our house or her parents never went on vacation THEY WOULD BE ALIVE TODAY!!!!"

SC said:-
- According to various persons who claim to be friends and family members to both victims; who are also "mocktards", you kicked your son out of his home. The Straub family going on vacation had nothing to do with this either. The dependency on prescription pills was the first step in their untimely fates. This violent act likely occurred because of issues
that grew from their dependency. They died for nothing, it cannot be anymore pathetic. However, I would ultimately blame your son, his upbringing, lifestyle, and his acquaintances (not friends).
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's all in the box above, well said!

Thanks SC
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 02-06-2013, 01:00 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM