Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
There is no loyalty in their world. It probably "irks" them that people with common sense, those who are related/know them, or others who have something of really value contribute to this discussion. Again, the resulting commentary by “them” is a manifestation of trying to manipulate the truth of their lifestyle or thinking. I believe people can change for the better, but until they accept or realize their faults in life; everyone will see pathetic attempts at intimidation. I have no issue with anyone who deals with grief in their own way. However, a search for justice cannot be done through innuendo, gossip, or threats. It makes you insignificant to those who truly want to see results/answers. I don't doubt that many feel this way about them, and probably laugh at their rantings.

When you surround yourself with people who enable a “hoodrat” mentality; it should be no surprise that the resulting behavior is commended or believed to be accepted as “normal” by those around them. It’s kind of like algebra. A criminal mindset set up against another criminal mindset searching for answers cancels out the purpose of justice. Their Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering.Thank you Master Yoda.

When you consistently put yourself out there in the public eye, expect positive and negative opinions. Empty threats to curb opinions that do not coincide with their warped sense of reality result in a firestorm of terrorist-like comments that are pitiful on their part. It gives many the insight into what kind of behavior goes on in that household. It probably is just a “taste” of what really occurs. I hope someone is trying to help them, and offers professional help.

As of this post there are 22,971 replies and 1,685,1956 views on this specific post alone.....That says a lot!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Sphincter Cop - 02-06-2013, 10:03 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM