Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2013, 01:57 PM)Adub Wrote: Anybody remember the name Tony Watson? I believe AP gave that name up to Big John, while Big John held a gun to APs head. And then a few months after the murders Zach was in the vehicle with Watson when they got busted for drugs.

Well, Watson is still being a bad boy. Arrested on 2/1/13 for a stolen gun, poss of heroin, endangering a child ~ it all happened during search warrant served at 234 Beecher. I'm wondering who his girlfriend is...

Then on 2/12/13 he was arrested for poss of heroin, trafficking in heroin, and child endangerment...

Zach was arrested after fleeing from the police that were serving the search warrant....

And, I missed where Zach was arrested and charged with petty theft for stealing things off of Johnny's grave on 6/13/12.
I recall Watson both brothers are bad. The following is taken from Mock
Post no 21071.

Mustang, great job on your 2 part post to-day! just a big thanks! Tiffany was asked by the defense how she heard about Johnny and Lisa, she states she got a phone call from Tony Watson a friend, Mustang I couldn't believe he was a friend, it's too good to be true and better yet he guaranteed Chris did it. Christopher Watson is his brother so you've Anthony Watson tattling on his brother and both of them are a nasty pair, their father became a Preacher. I think these 2 dudes are going to be called shortly to testify. Yes Tiffany is a piece of work, well done explaining who does what and how they do the bloody drug yet. There is so much to comment on Mustang with so many players involved.

It could be the Toledo Blade reported some of this testimony also.

Watson and Heroin glad you found that one Adub still strange that he calls Tiffany.

Anyone on Mock know who Tony Watson's girlfriend is?
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 02-23-2013, 04:02 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM