Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Adub, you keep bringing up Anthony Watson we already know he is a mess but, I thought the Detectives interviewed him already and probably his mess of a brother Christopher Watson. The Detectives tested approximately 90 DNA, I would assume they were checked out. It looks to me like they live towards Bowsher School, Toledo that was the School Johnny Clarke went to. Christopher Watson is a sex offender so he can't leave the state without reporting to authorities. How do you connect Samuel Williams and Cameo Pettaway to Watson? Williams resided over in East Side of Toledo or Oregon region how does this all connect?

Do you think Anthony Watson is involved with their deaths?

I'm thinking somebody somewhere betrayed Johnny Clarke or possibly Lisa Straub, the top question on the Detective's list was "who knew Mr & Mrs Straub were going on a cruise?" that's right! we have no idea who Johnny told and we have no idea who Lisa told, Lisa could have told all her waitress friends at the restaurant she worked at and even the cook and dishwasher knew, Johnny could have told friend after friend or whom ever he came in contact with and some bastard somewhere knew the young couple would be alone for sure that night. We have 1 cigarette stub linking the whole thing to Williams and Pettaway.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 03-01-2013, 09:46 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM