Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-01-2013, 09:46 PM)NightOwl Wrote: We have 1 cigarette stub linking the whole thing to Williams and Pettaway.

I tend to agree with you here, but then I think about the guy that was incarcerated with Williams. How did he know such specific information that the public apparently didn't know. Why was he called as a witness?? There had to be some truth to his version via Williams. The general public probably didn't know certain facts because detectives would not release that information. Hence, the information provided by the informant; which probably set off alarm bells in the heads of prosecutors or detectives. I think the right guy is behind bars, and the other escaped due to a very odd technical issue in court. No doubt there are probably still more involved. Like that crackhead girl AC people keep bringing up.

As for the Watson issue, I think that has as much validity as thinking that the Zack kid and Tiffany girl were involved. Just my opinion, but I do not doubt that since these names were brought up before; there is no doubt that those indiviudals had DNA taken and were possibly interviewed. Then again, if I were the convicted I would pull any stunt to try and win an appeal; which in the real world does not happen too often.

My opinion, Williams will not win his appeal. There is probably tons of information throughout the course of the investigation and through the trial we probably do not know. He should "man up" and spill the beans on the rest of his pathetic crew. He would redeem himself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Sphincter Cop - 03-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM