Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

This was sent to me overnight, again anonymously.

Here is a few snippets from John Clarkes testimony in Cameo's trial. I transcibed it verbatim. You can post it if you want. Pay close attention to the statement about the second trip to the Straubs house and how John claims that he stayed on the phone with Maytee until she pulled up to the home. If you listen to the 9-11 calls...the second call from Maytee she is driving to the Straubs and turning onto Longacre Lane so how can this be? The testimony is John being questioned by the Prosecutors. Maytee should also be happy to know that this is also public information.

"Who was there when you went back the second time?"

"Just me, Tiffany and Zack in her, in Zack's mom's car. Pulled in the driveway and started looking around the house. Tiffany went to the front door and started ringing the doorbell and stuff. Zack was in the car still and when I got out, he was following me around...looking in the front windows, back windows. I was on the phone with Maytee because she didn't really know how to get out there. She's like I'm on Airport Highway, how do I get there? I said go up to McCord road, make a left, come down to the light...make a right. You'll see Longacre Lane. I said I'll be in the driveway. I stayed on the phone with her. And as I saw the pick-up, they were in a pick-up I said turn right here. They came".

"You say they, it's not just Maytee in the pick-up truck?"

"No, it was her cousin Beatrice, she's in the Army and her one or two year old son."

"Okay, so a little kid?"

"yeah".

"Did you get any response from inside of the house?"

"No. I didn't even see the... at least I thought I would see the dog running around or something you know...but no dog".

"Lights on or off?"

"Light were on T.V was on. Lights were on you could see everything".

"But you couldn't see anybody in the house?"

"Well when your at the front door you can see the living room, you can see upstairs. You can see the bedroom, I'm not sure who's it is. You can see a litlle like linen closet or something but you can't see down the rest of the house there up there. You can see the railing that goes down to the basement."

"Did you try and call your son on the phone?"

"Oh yeah, constantly".

"Did you call Lisa, did you call her?"

"Well my wife was doing all of the phone calls. I couldn't tell you if she called Lisa's but I'm sure that she did. We were calling everybody. All of his friends. Everybody."

"Now Mr. Clarke, you've been involved in the drug game yourself at one point in your life haven't you?"
"About 15 years ago."
"What happened in your life?"
"My Charge was posession with intent to distribute marijuanna."
"Where where you arrested?"
"I was arrested on Freedom street on the East side of Toledo."
"Where where you charged from?"
"Toledo Ohio."
"What court sustem?"
"Federal court"
"Federal court system?"
"Um huh (yes)"
"And ultimately were you convincted in the Federal court?"
"Yes, I pleaded guilty and took it like a man and paid my debt to society and change my life while I was in there,...and that's it".
"How much time did you do?"
"I got sentenced to 5 years but did 3 years 3 months".
"Federal time?"
"Yes".
"So the jury understands...we're you a small time dealer or were you moving large weight?"
"Ahh, weight".
"Explain what you mean by that".
"Weight is when you don't sell little $20 dollar, $10 bags, $100 bags. Weiight is when you sell stuff like pounds of marijuanna."
"How much marijuanna were you moving a month just before you got busted?"
"Five hundred pounds a month".
"So you were making a lot of money?"
"Life was different, as far as money as concerned".
"But you did three and a half. Three years three months in the Federal prison?"
"Right, the only reason I got out early was because I enrolled in the drug program and stayed out of trouble".
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Duchess - 03-14-2013, 07:58 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM