Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

More - Smiley_emoticons_smile

Here is more transcipts from Johns testimony in the Pettaway trial concerning the hiding of the knife. This is some of his testimony about Tiffany and Zack. Keep in mind while reading... prior to the murders, Zack could be found hanging out daily at the Clarkes home partying with Johnny as well as the Clarkes. It was not uncommon to see Zack at the Clarkes home even when Johnny wasn't there. Zack was very close with Maytee and big John...don't be fooled. Study these as well as the 9-11 calls and they really do speak volumes. Just for the record John absolutely does have a gun and he had it with him that night he was picked up by Zack and Tiff.
................................................................................​...................................................
"Did you have any contact with Zack Burkett and Tiffany Williams?"
"Not until they came and picked me up".
"When they picked you up where did they take you?"
"Lisa Straubs house".
"Now, did you trust Zack Burkett or Tiffany Williams?"
"No, and I still don't".

"Did you arm yourself before you went over there?"
"I sure did".
"What did you do?"
"Well, when I got into the car, Okay. Inside of the house I took my chef knife with me and I put it in my side. When I got into the car I said listen here. I don't know what you guys are up to, I don't know what going out here but I got a gun. I got a 9mm on me, so...let's go". But that was a lie, I don't have a gun. Don't own a gun. Never had a 9mm. I just said that because of the type of people I was dealing with and I know a few incidences that have happened with them so I wanted to scare them so they were....you know. I didn't know what I was stepping into yet".
"Did you go right over to the Straubs?".
"Yeah, staight there".
"What did you do when you got to the Straubs house?"
"Well, when we pulled up there were about four or five cop cars out front of the house, but Tiffany said that she didn't have a license and she had warrants and that she wasn't going there. So she drove down this little side street which comes back out and we came out and they're like "you want to hide you rgun in the bushes?" "You want to hide your gun in the snow?" "You want to hide your gun in the trunk?" "You want to hide your gun?" trying to get me to get rid of this fake gun. I said no I'm fine. I think I might have lied to them and said I have a CCW or something I don't know. I'm like I'm fine.
"We drove around that neighborhood and they were trying to get me to get rid of this gun."

"While you were at that house the second time did anyone else arrive at the house?".
"The Police."
"The Sheriffs department?".
"Yeah, the Sheriffs department".
"At that point did you talk to the Sheriffs department?".
"Yeah".
"Did you have this gun on you, this knife with you?".
"I put the knife in the bushes because I didn't want to look like a lunatic running around the house with a knife okay. I put it in the bushes....just incase you know if they search, so what are you doing here with a knife? Oh I don't know, I don't trust these people so I just put it in the bushes. But they never questioned me or searched me nothing. We just talked about the matter at hand".
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Duchess - 03-15-2013, 07:09 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM