Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-18-2013, 11:34 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Again, this was sent anonymously. Now I'm very curious about a couple points this person has made. Why didn't they go over to the Straub's themselves given they didn't really need a ride.

Steven Pettaway was arrested again on March 14th and is in Lucas County Jail for burglary. Someone wanted to know why the Clarkes never drove over to the Straubs house themselves when they had two working white vans sitting in their driveway, but instead chose to call a relative in the early morning hours to drag her young son along for a ride (or an aliby) and John chose to get hitch a ride with someone he didn't trust?

Anonymous sounds like "truth be told" to me hah

It's all more of the same, these vans were brought up before, the DNA brought up, the Lead Detective was brought up.

Sphincter Cop, over on Post #22788 & Post #22789 11/17/2012.

Here's one small paragraph SC wrote:-

Your discord for the investigators is very obvious, so let me answer for you. You probably were put in your place during, or after this case. That explains your backlash against investigator Kozak; it almost parallels Mrs. Clarke on her social media sites. Maybe you should contact the investigators superiors, or call the F.B.I. There’s a grand idea, and then come back with a substantiated and non-personal presentation in which you can reap the rewards of solving the entire case based on your own theory and not reported facts. Mrs. Clarke might be eccentric and leads a lifestyle some may not agree with, but I think it is a far fetched idea to say she had a part in murdering her own child, and it appears personal on your part. Your numerous posts indicate that!

If you notice Maytee doesn't telephone her sister up that night, she telephones a cousin.
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 03-18-2013, 04:35 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM