Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-10-2013, 05:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:
No one is afraid of her, she's nothing more than a keyboard commando with a criminal record a mile long.

Justice for Johnny & Lisa

2 hours ago via mobile.

Ajtttyayagawhmsagfdykigtmsyaptwpdektmkfpyfsihomsypossobmfmihyaigtkyayanetwahtiwioyaawimftlfyestpiioywmywamtoywnb

More gibberish for Justice!

She's pissed that the truth of the reward fund was exposed.

Since Johnny was all about "makin' the paper", you'd think the family would honor his memory and host fund raisers to push a reward fund to the limits of a Power Ball Jackpot!

But that takes energy and a sincere commitment to honor the departed. She has neither.

I have NEVER found the theme of her posts as anything but a self-serving, attention seeking device for her own edification.

She feeds, like a vulture, on the dead flesh of her son.

And her appetite knows no bounds.

Edited:

Here's what a supporter of the Justice site thinks:

if your so dang interested in the money then you would give up your little friends but then again which is more important your friends or the money? One thing is for sure you or no one else gave not one care in this world for Johnny Or Lisa or there lives or what you would get in the end. That shadow behind you that you r scared of is Grimm Reaper and if I was you I would tell what I new money or no money. Some people are all about letting the police do there job and do process and others well there like you no continence just one less thug walking the streets. Do you all have a continence cause if you did you would tell the truth. 2013 FULL JUSTICE FOR JOHNNY CLARK AND LISA STRAUB WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another budding intellect!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 04-10-2013, 10:38 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM