Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(08-08-2013, 01:08 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: Kinda like this one. So original.

Alright! SEEK & DESTROY
We are scanning the scene
in the city tonight
We're looking for you
to start up a fight
There's an evil feeling in our brains
But it's nothing new
you know it drives us insane . . . .

Hahaha! Thanks, OTD!

I guess Wednesday night is Karaoke Nite, at the Clarkes.

Metallica over Iggy Pop's Search and Destroy? I wonder . . . wait! I understand!

Metallica emphasizes the seeker's hatred, evil feelings, violence, threats and insanity.

That pretty much sums up the posts within Maytee's "Justice" site.

I believe everyone pretty much notices it's never really been about Johnny. It's all about her. She uses her son's death as a soapbox about HER!

Empty threats . . . empty promises . . . empty of anything remotely positive about honoring her son and engaging in some sort of activity that might prevent something like this from ever happening again.

It's all about her. Johnny is a frontispiece . . . a facade . . . a lure to draw in visitors to satisfy her narcissistic and attention seeking behavior.

Or to get a good laugh . . . your choice.

That's why she didn't use Iggy's version of Search and Destroy.

It's all about the boy . . . and how he's been forgotten. It's NOT about momma's needs.

If it wasn't for Mock's members and visitors, Johnny would have been forgotten long ago.

And Maytee knows this, too.

She's forgotten how to honor the dead.

She's forgotten how to honor her son.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 08-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM