Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(10-24-2013, 12:06 AM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: She was a GREAT force and Mock and her passing will leave many holes in many peoples lives. She was an honest and compassionate soul, and will be deeply missed.

Yes she was, OTD . . . and you were someone who was always spoken of with great affection, in many emails.

(She envied your "Queen" mug, too!)

As to Maytee and her bile . . .

She knows, thanks to LC, there are almost 2 Million views concerning her son. 2 MILLION!

Incest Mom's efforts = dick.

If it wasn't for LC, the passing of her criminal son wouldn't be anything more than skid marks on the bowl.

In life, Johnny was a criminal, lazy and a loser. A nobody.

But NOT to LC.

It was LC's compassion for the loss of two young souls that kept this UNSOLVED tragedy in the limelight.

A compassion that was NEVER displayed by an alleged grieving mother . . . it sticks in her hateful craw and is a constant reminder of her failures as a parent and an instrument of "justice".

I laughed when I read Maytee's Hallmark moment.

My experience with LC would have me believe this would be a non-issue.

At best . . . maybe a laughing "Poor PJ-wearing, bat shit crazy, angry retard" reference, in an email.

Nothing more.

Maytee was a nothing to LC . . . Lisa and Johnny were.

Maytee knows that, too.

And the fact that no one will give a damn, like they do with LC, when Maytee drops.

Karma.

Edit: She used lmmfao in her post. "Laughing my MOTHER FUCKING ass off"

Yup.

Sounds like an incest mom, to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 10-24-2013, 01:01 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM