Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Here is an unabashed and "definitive" rejoinder concerning DNA, the alleged reward, financial institutions and genealogy. . . seemingly prompted by content posted within this humble forum:

Justice for Johnny & Lisa
Yesterday

That MOCKTARDS stupid website is complete ignorant to anything that is really going on... So if you must know you mocktards rats " THE SETTLEMENT OF THE $100,000 reward fund is our grandparents estate meaning they are Johnny's GREAT GRANDPARENTS! And both have passed on to be with The Lord. Another clarification on your dumb ignorance MY WIFE MAYTEE NEVER ENTERED THE STRAUB RESIDENCE AND YES I DID IAM JOHNNY'S DAD I FOUND BOTH KIDS AND YES BOTH OUR DNA WAS TAKEN ALSO LISA'S PARENTS DNA WAS TAKEN AND MY WIFE'S COUSIN THAT WAS WITH US THAT NIGHT! You mocktards are complete retards!!! The reward is set up by our family at a bank to help LE and to get someone anyone that knows something identify the UNKNOWN MALE AND FEMALE DNA complete profiles( which by the way hasn't been matched to anyone yet) so get your facts right and quit speaking on things you are not aware of.

Too bad the author of this elucidation didn't grasp the "presumably Johnny's grandfather . . . " and the "I don't recall her ever stating that they were both swabbed for elimination . . ." cleverly presented as facts. hah

It's odd, to me, that there is no mention, within the "Justice" post, instructions and phone numbers assisting a potential snitch to collect this "new" reward.

Here, out West, LE has legitimate programs such as "Silent Witness" and "Crime Stoppers" who oversee and administer GENUINE rewards. Thus, a member of the public can inquire if, in fact, a reward truly exists and the amount.

Unfortunately, the "Justice" post fails to offer any independent source to verify the veracity of the reward amount.

Too bad this attempted clarification failed to address: "What happened to the ORIGINAL $50,000 reward Maytee kept assuring within her site was real?"

Again: $50,000 (original alleged reward) + $100,000 (from "our grandparents estate") = $150,000.

Perhaps simple addition is an unattainable higher-brain function, for this "Justice" author?

Perhaps this new reward is just bullshit? (IMO . . . it is.)

Or perhaps they really believe their son, Johnny, isn't worth the extra $50,000?

BTW - Just so you know, I have the utmost confidence that the members, within this site, grasp if UNKNOWN MALE AND FEMALE DNA exists, they really didn't need the following inclusion from you: "which by the way hasn't been matched to anyone yet".

It's really simple . . . like addition: If it was matched; it wouldn't be unknown!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 04-05-2014, 02:15 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM