Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
After a quick review of the "Justice" site, I've noticed that the posts referencing the ever changing reward of $50,000 (original) and the $100,000 (dead relative) are GONE!

"Oh where, oh where has the reward money gone . . . or where, oh where could it be?"

I'm shocked.

I was really hoping that some of the money would be spent advertising the alleged "big" reward on billboards, as was the case in or around March 2011, when the reward was then $15,000 or $16,000.

My guess, the only reason that ONE billboard existed was through a LEO charity, organization or victim's group.

In other words, I believe the "Justice" philosophy is: "Only use someone else's money . . . NEVER yours."

Or: "My son isn't worth spending a dime, on him."

I was really hoping, as a tribute to both Johnny and Lisa, billboard or radio spots would be used, beginning on their respective birthdays and running for at least a month.

Advertising rates are cheap in Toledo, for both media.

Five to ten grand would have gone a long way to get the message out that there was "huge" money to be had for snitching.

But, alas, it seems the crazy train engineer would rather "keep her promise" and maintain her chintzy lifestyle, by alerting the masses only through her narcissistic, flaccid site.

Besides . . . I don't think advertisers would allow her to threaten children or condone misspellings.

That's bad Karma.

Congratulations, LC!

Thanks to you and your heartfelt compassion for two young souls, this thread is approaching 2.1 MILLION views!

And that's a helluva lot more visibility than anywhere, anyone or any thing on this planet!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 05-15-2014, 07:33 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM