Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Almost very time Tiki posts in this thread I get an anonymous note in Mock's email account -

My guess, the only reason that ONE billboard existed was through a LEO charity, organization or victim's group.

The Crime stopper billboard which was placed throughout the city shortly after the murders were courtesy of "Lamar". This was the first time that these electronic billboards were used to assist in helping solve a crime. I have heard of no rewards anymore to this date. I have continually been told that this case is still an active open case...however, I haven't seen any investigating going on what so ever.
The Clarkes are in fact driving through neighborhoods and shooting at folks. John recently caught up with Zack Burkett and Tiff Williams and beat them with a bat and smashed out Tiff's car windows. Zack and Tiff are too scared to go to the police because the Clarkes have been threatening that they will kill their entire family. So, Maytee has been posting these death threats towards Tiff and Zack forever. Zack was forced into a vacant garage at gunpoint last year and pistol whipped and then the more recent beating of a baseball bat. The Clarkes don't want Tiff and Zack dead...they just "Need them to keep their mouths shut"! Both know vital information about what really went down Jan 31st, 2011...and the information could put the Clarkes both away. That;s way the Clarkes are using intimidation tactics. I know for 100% certainty that the Clarkes are behind Johnny and Lisa's death. I have faith that eventually someone will go to police with the missing information needed to charge them. Shame on the Clarkes to live the way they do. Parents are suppose to protect their children and jump in front of a bus to save them...not throw them under the bus. Their conscious is eating them alive.
Once again, there was no inheritance money from any family member. If there was any cash in the family...Maytee would be the last person to see any of it because ever single person in her family hates her guts (other than her parents).

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Duchess - 05-16-2014, 04:59 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM