Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(05-16-2014, 04:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:
Snipped from email content supplied in Duchess' post. In other words: "These ain't Duchess' statements."

I have heard of no rewards anymore to this date.

John recently caught up with Zack Burkett and Tiff Williams and beat them with a bat and smashed out Tiff's car windows.

Maytee has been posting these death threats towards Tiff and Zack forever.

Zack was forced into a vacant garage at gunpoint last year and pistol whipped and then the more recent beating of a baseball bat.

Once again, there was no inheritance money from any family member.

Look what appeared, 9 hours ago, on the "Justice" site:

Justice for Johnny & Lisa
9 hours ago

PLEASE SHARE These are the names of those monsters that are connected to hurting our kids and to date only one conviction so far.... Our grandparent's estate is settled we have $100,000 reward set up at a bank, we are asking the public to please help us with identification of the two missing DNA samples and also any information you have about the criminals pictured here or anyone else you know involved, to assist LE in making arrests!

Amazing! Isn't it?

As to the email . . .

I absolutely agree there is no legitimate reward.

If "Big John" did, in fact, threaten and physically assault Burkett and Williams with weapons, it confirms what I have always suspected . . . he's phony tough. A pussy.

All the former gym time and ink can't hide what is inside . . . that's why he needs a weapon to intimidate a boy and a girl. Tools of a pussy.

Johnny suffered from the same pussy defect. He needed a gun to rob.

And the absence of defensive wounds on Johnny's body confirms this, too.

Pussy son like pussy father.

I believe the pussy gene is not exclusive to "Big John".

Maytee has it, too.

Just read her empty web threats and promises . . . the refuge of a coward.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 05-16-2014, 09:43 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM