Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Maytee is creeping on Mock. Hahahaha!

Her words -

Did I hit a nerve (older than dirt) demon hag hahaha I love it that all you mocktards are dropping like dirt flies maggots just like all the monsters that hurt our kids!!! My prayers tonight for you and LC and D and all your demon followers is that you all drop ASAP and rot with your queen LC in the pits of hell AMEN. Oh btw nothing any of you say can hurt us or get to us because WE DO LOVE OUR KIDS AND WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR FULL JUSTICE and everyone that hurt them will soon be burning in the pits of hell with LC and the rest of y'all that's all folks oh hold up I mean maggots!!!!!

Oh bless the hearts of the ignorant fools that are so clueless on everything that is going on that they actually make up lies in their own warped make believe mocktards world to try and get the same old hags and criminals to believe in such nonsense and lies. Please do us all a favor and decompose alive? And oh btw are you mad your old hag LC dropped for the count and is rotting in the pits of hell? Hahaha I love it!!!! And btw we don't make empty threats actually we don't make any threats.... We speak facts and another fact even with your pretend fake screen names I know exactly who you are and you are a joke miserable and bored... Y'all have nothing better to do but to prey on the bereaved... But you cnt break us because unlike others WE ARE JOHNNY AND LISA'S VOICE AND WE WILL FIGHT FOR FULL JUSTICE TILL THE BITTER END AND GET EVERYONE INVOLVED!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Duchess - 05-17-2014, 06:51 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM