Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(05-17-2014, 06:51 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Maytee is creeping on Mock. Hahahaha!

Her words -

Oh btw nothing any of you say can hurt us . . .

Oh bless the hearts of the ignorant fools that are so clueless on everything that is going on that they actually make up lies in their own warped make believe mocktards world to try and get the same old hags and criminals to believe in such nonsense and lies.

My prayers tonight for you and LC and D and all your demon followers is that you all drop ASAP and rot with your queen LC in the pits of hell

KABOOM! And right on queue.

You are hurt, Maytee . . . why else would you respond to what is posted here . . . especially if what is posted are "lies" in a "mocktards world"?

Don't lie, Maytee . . . Karma hates liars.

It's no lie that Johnny was a criminal.

It's no lie that "Big John" was a criminal.

It's no lie that Maytee was a criminal.

Public record, sweetie!

It's no lie that Johnny was raised by criminal parents.

It's no lie that "Big John" was fearful (I label that as "a pussy") . . . both yours and his words.

It's no lie that Johnny had no defensive wounds on his corpse . . . (again, I label that as "a pussy").

It's no lie that Maytee won't stand by her words and deletes posts . . . ( again, "PUSSY").

No matter how much she bellows and wails, her son was not an innocent.

She lies.

In my world, he did not deserve to die.

However, in Maytee's world of "Karma", criminals . . . both spawn and parent . . . deserve to die.

Lisa and her parents are the ONLY innocent victims in this tragedy.

Period.

As an aside and probably more suited for the "Lunatic" thread . . .

If LC is in Hell, then she's protecting all the criminal offspring of criminal parents.

I'm glad Johnny is in her care.

He couldn't have a better protector.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 05-17-2014, 10:09 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM