Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(05-17-2014, 03:04 PM)Taneesha Wrote: Witch be blamin Lisa cuz Johnny died.

Hmm just sitting here rolling and thinking.... You went to that dreadfull house the prior week and of course you were your Gf designated driver( now she never showed up for court on Friday for her DUI etc) and she was home... But what bothers me the most is that for 3 days you were there relaxing and NOONE came there to bother you steal rob that forsaken house etc.... But yet the night Lisa is home from work and finally gets a day off the following day ALL HELL BROKE LOSE.... Smh I'm so sorry you are innocent target and somewhere where you shouldn't of been! But of course you wanted to sit with her and protect beautiful babygirl from whatever evil was plotting on that house!!!!! Oh I'm so mad and full of rage because I know nothing bad ever happened to you both here at my house and we always kept you all safe... But dammit you go there and the worst nightmare of our life's and yours occurs? Wtf???? But vengeance is ours and we will fight and get everyone we know to be involved with hurting you WE PROMISE!

Maytee, there is only one l in dreadful.

No one is 2 words.

All hell broke lose? Hahaha. You're a retard. It's loose.

I don't believe in karma, one reaps what they sow in life. Your misery is a direct result of choices you made. When you live by the sword, you die by the sword and you raised your son in a manner that no good parent would. You're a horrible role model. The Straub's are always referred to as a class act, no one (see, 2 words) will ever refer to you as that. You're quite aware that those who love Lisa don't want her name coming out of your mouth yet you continue to do so, you disrespectful twat.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Duchess - 05-18-2014, 06:29 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM