Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Hi everyone, just a different perspective, I don't live in Ohio. However, I recently served on grand jury for a period of three months twice a week. Anyhow, I went into it, as a younger bunch of the group, with an open mind. As a grand jury member you don't decide if someone is guilt you just vote on whether there is probable cause to indict the person. Anyhow, one of the cases was regarding a murder. We heard a lot of he said she said police reports. We heard testimony from the police Anyhow, the guy, being accused really did not seam like he was the one that shot the victim. It sounded like it was someone else. Long story short, it was a gang related mess with people scared to talk. From my observation, it really sounded like the guy being accused of the murder was not the guy. It sounded like it was this other guy. Anyhow, I mentioned this to the foreman. And the foreman said this is what gets them talking even if he didn't do it. It was something along those lines.

So to connect this experience with Sammy Williams, what if it wasn't him. I am not saying he wasn't there. Maybe there is more to the story, but Sammy Williams lives and dies by the "snitch" rule. Just a different perspective. And on another note, I find it so creepy that the Clarkes may have been involved in a set up gone wrong type thing.

Does anyone on mock have any theories of the Clarke's motive that night and or their involvement? (e.g., they did a robbery set up on Lisas house and Johhny or Lisa didn't know. Something went wrong?) Any theories?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by d505 - 06-19-2014, 12:21 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM