Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(06-19-2014, 12:21 AM)d505 Wrote: . . . I find it so creepy that the Clarkes may have been involved in a set up gone wrong type thing.

(06-19-2014, 12:47 AM)blueberryhill Wrote: The thing that stood out the evening/morning these two were killed started with some phone calls made to Maytee re her son.

It is weird that you go to this extreme from one unanswered phone call. It makes you suspect that she knew something was going down, maybe, a possible robbery or whatever...who knows? Hell, my son doesn't answer all my calls because he doesn't want to talk to me..I don't hunt him down fearing that he has been murdered.. so that is the theory but nothing has ever come of it.

(06-19-2014, 05:38 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd just like to say that every time she bemoans the fact they were at Lisa's house that night it is because she kicked them out of her house. That was established in court.

For all of her FB postings of endless love and dedication to her dead son, I found it odd that she, according to "Big John" never entered the home after the door was kicked in and the crime scene was contaminated.

C'mon! Wild horses couldn't keep me away from rushing in to aid and comfort my child!

But not so, with Maytee.

And this single act, by a mother, refutes all of her claims of devotion and love, plastered all over her "Justice" pages.

It begs the question: "Why?".

Sworn testimony established she booted Johnny out of her home. It is undeniable, irrefutable and was never challenged by the Clarke's, during the trial. They had an opportunity to "set the record straight", under oath and publicly, but they remained silent when it really mattered.

Yet, she continues to deliberately claim her son was at the house for the sole purpose of "protecting" Lisa, while her parents were away and leaving her to house sit.

It's all bullshit to make her son appear as a "hero" when all physical evidence confirms he had NO defensive wounds or protected Lisa in any way.

Johnny was no hero . . . he was a criminal kid . . . kicked-out by a criminal mom and dependent on the generosity of a loving girl and her family.

I believe, through Lisa and her family, Johnny briefly experienced genuine nurturing, security, love, decency and sanity in an atmosphere without dysfunctional, criminal parents ruling the roost.

I believe Lisa was everything that Maytee is not.

In my experience, those who choose the field of nursing are a special, caring breed. This is how I see Lisa and I believe Maytee loathed Lisa because of this.

Remember, Maytee threw Lisa under the bus, at the get-go, to divert JVM from probing into Johnny's armed robbery conviction and prison time.

"No . . . not my Johnny . . . look at his girlfriend!".

According to Maytee, Johnny had friends . . . not enemies.

Yeah . . . the same friends who testified, under oath, that Johnny owed money all over town, hung with thugs, did and sold drugs.

It was a May 2014 "Justice" post that really emphasized, to me, Maytee's true contempt, hatred, jealousy and rage of Lisa . . . "YOUR LIFE TO SAVE THAT GF OF YOURS".

"THAT GF . . ."

This was Maytee's consummate "tell" as to her true feelings about Lisa, for me.

It screams hatred.

And it came out!

So . . . for those of you who are seduced by the flowery accolades towards Lisa on the "Justice" site as being sincere . . . count me out.

It's lipstick on a pig.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 06-19-2014, 10:28 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM