Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
[/quote]
For all of her FB postings of endless love and dedication to her dead son, I found it odd that she, according to "Big John" never entered the home after the door was kicked in and the crime scene was contaminated.

C'mon! Wild horses couldn't keep me away from rushing in to aid and comfort my child!

But not so, with Maytee.

And this single act, by a mother, refutes all of her claims of devotion and love, plastered all over her "Justice" pages.

It begs the question: "Why?".

Sworn testimony established she booted Johnny out of her home. It is undeniable, irrefutable and was never challenged by the Clarke's, during the trial. They had an opportunity to "set the record straight", under oath and publicly, but they remained silent when it really mattered.

Yet, she continues to deliberately claim her son was at the house for the sole purpose of "protecting" Lisa, while her parents were away and leaving her to house sit

Johnny was no hero . . . he was a criminal kid . . . kicked-out by a criminal mom and dependent on the generosity of a loving girl and her family.

I believe, through Lisa and her family, Johnny briefly experienced genuine nurturing, security, love, decency and sanity in an atmosphere without dysfunctional, criminal parents ruling the roost.

I believe Lisa was everything that Maytee is not.

In my experience, those who choose the field of nursing are a special, caring breed. This is how I see Lisa and I believe Maytee loathed Lisa because of this.

Remember, Maytee threw Lisa under the bus, at the get-go, to divert JVM from probing into Johnny's armed robbery conviction and prison time.

"No . . . not my Johnny . . . look at his girlfriend!".

According to Maytee, Johnny had friends . . . [i]not[/

It was a May 2014 "Justice" post that really emphasized, to me, Maytee's true contempt, hatred, jealousy and rage of Lisa . . . "YOUR LIFE TO SAVE THAT GF OF YOURS".

"THAT GF . . ."

This was Maytee's consummate "tell" as to her true feelings about Lisa, for me.

It screams hatred.

And it came out!

So . . . for those of you who are seduced by the flowery accolades towards Lisa on the "Justice" site as being sincere . . . count me out.

It's lipstick on a pig.
[/quote]

great points!!! i wonder how lisa dealt with maycrazy. i wonder why her husband is still with her. not that he has brains but he seems to have a little bit more sense than maytee. interesting point that maytee did not "contaminate" the scene. yes, as a mother the last thing my mother instincts mind would be thinking about would be forensics. but she has a criminal mind..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by d505 - 07-01-2014, 02:58 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM