Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Ive taken quite a bit of time off from posting here, but with fresh eyes and a more open mind,
Im thinking I might see something Ive missed. Especially concerning your recent posts.
Again, your insight and thoughts are so appreciated. Keep posting.
This case is way too big to just set it aside to go cold. Every citizen of Toledo and Springfield Township should be asking and wondering "why isn't the county Sheriff's detectives actively searching for the 3-unknown DNA's which were recovered from the victims?" This is supposedly an open and active case....so why no more arrests yet? We are quickly appraoching the four year mark of this horrible crime. To me, this case couldn't get any clearer in my eyes and I do believe that the Clarkes will eventually be arrested for their involvement in Johnny and Lisa's death. I would urge anyone who has been victimized by them to go to the cops and file a report before it's too late. Cops have caught wind of everything going on (including the Clarkes recently targeting Sam's 8-year old son)...but they have no victims coming forward. Maytee can continue to post her non sense crap about the loseres whom used to hang out her and smoke off of the same blunt....but someone has to be the strong one and say enough is enough and go to the police....and not drop the charges. Maytee is not crazy....she is pur evil, and so is her meat head husband. There is a lot of video on Youtube about this case which shows lies and deception from the very first 9-11 call from the overly concerned mother....(not believable at all)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by truth be told - 12-16-2014, 01:49 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM