Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

I've been trying to find some info on that but so far I haven't been able to. The only thing I found that I hadn't seen yet was a report saying they found John hiding in a crawlspace after Maytee lied to the police and said he was there.

The parents of a Toledo man who was tortured and killed alongside his girlfriend in 2011 are now facing charges of their own after allegedly shooting at a woman.

John and Maytee Clarke were arrested last week after Tiffany Williams claimed they followed her into an alley and shot at her on the day after Christmas.

Williams told police that on Friday, Dec. 26, the pair followed her into an alley in the 1300-block of Colburn Avenue, near Spencer, before John Clarke got out of his vehicle and shot two times, just missing her head. The pair then fled the scene in their van.

The Clarkes, who are known to Williams, were identified to police following the incident.

Toledo Police arrested John after finding him hiding on a back crawlspace bedroom of his home. Police say they found him with rolling papers and marijuana in his pocket. He was arrested and charged with felonious assault, obstruction of justice, drug abuse, and drug possession.

Maytee Clarke was arrested and charged with obstruction of justice after answering the door for police and telling them there was no one else inside. She later admitted to police that she knew her husband was hiding inside the home, according to an official police complaint.

John Clarke is being held in the Lucas County Jail on $100,000 bond. Maytee Clarke has been released on $250 bond.

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Duchess - 12-29-2014, 08:40 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM